....with boughs of holly....
(Background: Christine Brady from the Winfield House designed and picked out new furniture for my parent's house this past summer. The furnishings looks awesome and to help promote the services she is now offering at the Winfield House she hosted a Holiday Homes Tour to showcase different homes she'd been working on. My parent's home was feature in the tour this past weekend and these are some pictures from that. Christine did much of the staging and my Aunt Rhonda, sister Abbey, my mom and I all pitched in where we could to help her out. The house is decorated with items that my mom has had for years, my collection, my sister's and with several items from Winfield House. If you love it as much as we do, you should check out the Winfield House. It is a fabulous store in Lawrence that everyone must check out!)
I promised I'd post some pics of the Christmas Decorating Extravagnza we had last week/end at my parents house so as I promised here are some of my favorites!!
It would be hard not to "Believe" in the Miracle of Christmas when you're at my parents' because the house feels so magical!
The beautiful Christmas tree all lit up and glowing!
The bookshelf full of all things beautiful--including a LOT of Santa's.
It's hard to see in this picture but the beautiful tea pot that my dad gave my mom last Christmas is sitting on a tray my Grandmother gave her years ago.







No comments:
Post a Comment