As many of you know Patrick and I went to NYC this month to visit Molly and Cyrus. We had the most wonderful time seeing the city as a "local"--I guess I should say more like a local and less like a tourist even though we did touristy things! And as expected while we were there we ate some DELICIOUS food... made by Molly and Cyrus! Molly and Cyrus eat 100% organic and buy as much of their food as possible from the local markets in NYC. And for once, we came back from vacation feeling really good and not sluggish.
Ever since we left I've been begging my sister for recipes of all the fantastic foods she made while we were there and not only did she give them to me, but she put them on her blog so that everyone could enjoy them! So I wanted to share them with you because I think they're great--they made us feel full, were delicious and provided us with the energy we needed to go out and walk the streets of NYC! Hope ya'll enjoy as much as we did!
Not only is Molly (nearly) an expert about eating healthy but she's also a fitness guru--basically she knows a whole lot about how we should treat our bodies and how we can improve our health by eating right and exercising effectively. She spent her entire college career studying health and wellness and has had various jobs that have helped her create an impressive resume. Obviously I'm a little biased since she's my sister but in my opinion she knows more about whole health and wellness than most anybody else I can think of.

No comments:
Post a Comment