January 7, 2011

For the New Year

It's a little past the first of the year and the time when everyone comes up with their New Year's Resolutions but, alas, I didn't really have it in me earlier this week! So... here's my effort at a list of resolutions (or goals) for the new year. (It is my hope that by putting to down for the world to read that I'll actually stick to it!)

The serious stuff

1. Eat healthier. I know everyone always says this but I've recently grossed myself out by studying all the nasty toxins, chemicals and processing that goes in to most of what we eat. So we're going organic!

2. Pay off more debt! We made a huge dent in our debt this past year and the coming year looks even more promising!

3. Drink less Diet Pepsi and more green tea.

4. Read at least six books... and ones that have nothing to do with CPA exams and work!

5. Make a greater effort to spend more time with people who bring joy and happiness into my life--both friends and family.

Now for the fun stuff...

1. Finish phase 1 of the living room remodel!

2. Plant bushes and flowers in front of our house so it doesn't look so bare.

3. Get rid of the poop-brown walls in my hallways. It's quite gross looking!

4. Purchase a juicer so I can make my own juice every morning from scratch.

5. Blog more often.

I know all of this seems pretty mundane but it should keep me busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment