June 13, 2011

A Few Random Thoughts...

... it's been way too long since I've blogged. 

... when I went home for lunch my house was clean and it smelled so good!  I just love the days when my housecleaner comes.  The smell of "clean" and the tranquity that I feel cannot be beat.  In only a few short hours the peace will be gone and the smell of almond floor cleaner will be replaced by sweaty dogs. 

... this weekend I had my haircut and I love it.  I've pretty much had the same haircut since I was 18 and it was time for a change. 

... last night I looked at the pictures my aunt took at Abbey's bridal shower.  The pictures were beautiful (as always) and it brought back all the fun memories of that day. 

... I cannot wait for dinner tonight.  I'm making Chicken Tetrazinni and it's amazing.  I almost cancelled an appointment to get my bridesmaid dress altered because I was afraid it would interfere with my ability to make dinner. 

... speaking of making things, I made my second batch of homemade yogurt yesterday.  It turned out great!  I don't think I'll ever be able to eat store-bought yogurt again. 

... in less than a month I will have been married for two years!  And I think my dear hubby is going to get me a beautiful Santa for our anniversary--he knows the key to my heart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment