July 31, 2010

Master Work-in-Progress

My retreat after a long day at work!
This is where I love to hang out because it's the only room in our house that is repainted and our style.
View from closet. I still have to hang the curtains (the drapery rods I bought don't work so I need to find different ones).
(P. S. Ignore the brown quilt... I'm getting a white one but don't have it yet. We're using P's old one in the meantime 'cause it matches the duvet--not perfect, but it works).
You can't tell in these pics but the sheets are monogrammed! Now I just need a pic or something above the bed.

My touch of girlie--LOVE the hot pink with all the greens! Fresh flowers are my paradise after a long day's work!
We still have a few things to add (lamps, pics on the walls, etc.) but it's really starting to come together. I love this room!

No comments:

Post a Comment