August 7, 2010

From the Kitchen of Shannon Hebert--Super Chef!

Everyone has those moments in life with friends that they will never forget. One of those moments for me was in 2007 with two of my dearest friends, Danica Tormohlen and Shannon Hebert. Needless to say Shannon and I were going through a lot of (exciting) changes in our lives and this was our last dinner together with some of our closest friends before she moved to Atlanta. She made the most WONDERFUL fajita quesadillas for us that night and I attempted to replicate them this evening for my hubby.

(fajita quesadillas sans cheese for me)
I'm sure I did not do her recipe any justice (as she is second to none to my grandmother) but I did my best! I want to share our new favorite recipe with all of you. And for my ultra-healthy-and-someday-I-should-follow-in-her-footsteps-sister, this is one that you, too, can make!
Love ya'll!
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment