September 28, 2010

New York, New York

If you haven't caught on yet I love all things Christmas, family time and shopping! So... a trip to New York City in December to see my sister and her hubby is about the best thing ever (in my book)!

It's been years since Patrick's been to the City and I've spent less than 24 hours there so if you have any recommended "must dos" or "must eats" please let me know! Of course Molly and Cyrus will have lots of wonderful recommendations but I'd love to know everyone's favs.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely go to Soho for shopping. Afternoon Tea at the Crosby Hotel. Walk down 5th Ave and have chestnuts roasted on an open fire. Then stop by Mandarin Oriental for cocktails!! Nick and I went last year and it snowed 10 inches while we were there...we ran through the streets of Soho back to the hotel after dinner...one of the most perfectly romantic vacays ever. You will LOVE it - especially during the hustle and bustle of holiday shopping season!

    ReplyDelete