September 23, 2010

Sad Goodbyes

I hate goodbyes. Seriously HATE them. And tonight I get to tell my littlest sister and her husband Cyrus bye. Tomorrow morning they're moving to New York City--a dream my sister has always had and Cyrus has adopted.


I'm so excited for them as they embark on their new adventure. I know they'll love NY and will do fabulous! Good luck guys... we love you and wish you only the best! See ya soon!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect excuse for you to try to go to NYC all the time! I would totally miss my sissy too though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! We are hoping to go for a few days in November but we'll see! I've spent less than 24 hours in the city and am so excited to have an excuse to spend more time there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a sweet post, Lys! We miss everyone already but are having such a good time relying on only each other in the city right now. It has been very emotion-filled so far, as I'm sure it will continue to be. See you and P in December, if not sooner!

    ReplyDelete