On a brighter note, I received the kindest Facebook posting today from my cousin Susan. She informed me that Pottery Barn's website now had Christmas stuff on it! It's as if the Pottery Barn Gods KNEW how hard I had been working and wanted to REWARD me with all good things red, green and silver. Haha! (You may be asking yourself, "Alyssa, are you sure it wasn't up there earlier and you just haven't seen it?" And the answer is, NO. I've been checking every day since about the 5th of September). Now I'm in the best mood ever!
So after I spent an hour looking over Pottery Barn's website (and after paying our bills) I decided to do as I do nearly every busy season and REWARD myself for all the long hours! This year's REWARD was two place settings and two pasta/soup bowls of our formal ChRiStMaS china! (Note: This is considered one REWARD for me and one REWARD for Patrick. I splurged a little bit so whether he likes it or not his busy season REWARD is ChRiStMaS china, too! How exciting!) We decided to go with the Kate Spade Belle Boulevard in Platinum. Here's what it looks like:
I aboslutely cannot wait until I get them in! I've been thinking long and hard (for about a year) about what I wanted for ChRiStMaS china so making the decision was very exciting for me. We decided on this set because it will work very well with our current set of china--I can use pieces from both sets at the same time. And this set will also look very nice with all our serving dishes which allows me build it slowly over time. Anyway, I was so excited about the decision that I just had to share!(On a side note, my hubby bought me the Southern Living Big Book of Christmas today from Borders. Love, love, love it! He knows the path to my heart... with all things ChRiStMaS!)

No comments:
Post a Comment