June 14, 2010

Dear Hubby

Dear Sweet-Oh-So-Wonderful-Husband-Of-Almost-A-Year,


I know I told you that I didn't want or need anything for our anniversary--afterall, you did buy me a house. But in case you decide you want to cheat, here a few things I would really love to have.


The Oneida Lagen 3 pc Serving Set and Hostess Set so I can serve you dinner in a more loving manner. (See our registry at Bed, Bath and Beyond--note, they have to be ordered and shipped so make sure to allow a little time for that).

I know this is kinda a boring idea, and not too exciting, but they're things I need and would use regularly when serving you dinner.

But if you're really wanting to get me something a little more fun, I'd love this chandelier for our closet:

(from the GoLightly Antiques and Tea Room blog)

But if you want to get me something really special, you could give me a gift card to Winfield House that I could use this CHRISTMAS to buy pretty things for our house!

Love, your-oh-so-loving-wife-of-almost-a-year,

Alyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment