So... we're going on one week without A/C. I know there was a time in my life--growing up--when we didn't have A/C in our house.... BUT now I'm spoiled and simply cannot live without it! Our house is all stuffy and smells a little icky. And there's dust everywhere (thanks to my incomplete bathroom remodel--remember, the weekend project that is now two weeks old?!!)
Luckily my oh-so-wonderful parents live just 25 minutes away so Patrick and I have taken up residence at their house. Even though we are oh-so-grateful for their generosity we are really itching to get back into our house so we can wrap up a few house projects before we have family over for the 4th! We are hoping that the A/C repairman calls soon to let us know he has the new A/C and that he wants to come over and install it--pray that this call comes sooner rather than later, please!!
Until then... we will enjoy relaxing at my parents and enjoy their wonderful cooking!
Hope ya'll have a Happy Tuesday... only three more work days (after today) until one of my favorite holidays of the year!

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe that it has been a week since you've had A/C! I would be on the phone with them every 15 minutes...I cannot imagine! Bless your hearts ♥
ReplyDelete