I should be doing something productive--that is, I should be working. But instead I'm tinkering with my newest idea... A Blog! Over the weekend as Patrick and I were tirelessly slaving away in our front yard I decided that a blog would be a great way for us to share the musings of our day-to-day adventures as new homeowners and newly-ish-weds.
Throughout the last two months I often wondered what our neighbors think of us... Do they stand at their windows and laugh as we figure out how to run the lawnmower? Do they wonder why I've transplanted the hostas three different times? (I ended up putting them back where they started). Do they laugh as I struggle to turn the mower up our steep, steep, steep side yard?? I'm sure we're a sight! And we definitely look clueless!!
So... since I miss writing I thought it would be fun to start a blog and share with everyone what's going on in our lives. Maybe we will give you a bit of a laugh or maybe you'll just be able to catch up on the latest and greatest in the Rooney household. And I promise we'll post lots of pictures as we go! But for now, I'd better get back to work.

No comments:
Post a Comment